Are you up for an epic challenge to complete the Yorkshire Tough Mudder 2024?
What you'll get:
- Participation Fee (you'll run for free)
- Free drinks & snacks around the course
- Help and Support with Fundraising including easy to use platform.
- Invictus Wellbeing Running Jersey or T-Shirt
- Tough Mudder Headband & T-Shirt
- Free beer & Snacks once you've finished!
- Lots of recognition across Social Media!
What we need from you:
- Commit to raising at least £200 and setting up your own fundraiser.
- Arrange completing the challenge by yourself (although we can link you to other participants).
- To train and complete Tough Mudder in Skipton, North Yorkshire in July 2024.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST
What if I don't reach my fundraising target?
If you don't reach your fundraising target, unfortunately you'll need to either fork up the remaining amount yourself or pull out! The charity covers the initial cost and for us to offer an amazing experience, we need you to be hitting your fundraising goals! Not to worry though, if you are really struggling, book a call with our wonderful fundraising team and they can help you get to that target.
How much will it cost?
Completely Free! We do of course expect you to raise £200 but if you do so, you won't need to pay a penny yourself. If you were to complete Tough Mudder by yourself, it can cost up to £115. With this you'll get an Invictus tee to keep, a Tough Mudder T-Shirt & Headband on completion, drinks, snacks and professional photos.
How difficult is it?
It will be a different challenge for everybody but you need to be able to at least walk 5-15km in one go with regular breaks. You can skip any obstacle so if you're worried about the physical challenges, you can always skip.
Do I have to do every challenge?
As above, no is the simply answer!
Can I come with a friend?
Of course, however they will need to register separately and our fundraising target is £200 minimum per person. However you could always fundraise together and reach for a target like £500/£1000!
What is the minimum age?
The minimum age is 13 for the 5km challenge and 14 for the 15km, however you'll need parental consent.
I'm doing it alone, will there be a team of us?
Yes! We want all Invictus Mudders to start the race together; we'll set up Whatsapp groups and social opportunities before July to make sure you can speak to our team and other participants.
How long does it take?
Typically the 5k takes 1-2 hours and the 15k takes 3-4 hours, however it's not a timed race so you can go entirely at your own pace!